Today’s bloggers and small business owners are busy! We’re on the go, working hard to meet deadlines. We actively networking with readers, clients, and customers, and we’re giving it our all to stay ahead of the game.
Did you know that if you use an iPhone (100 million of us in the US do!), there are so many amazing apps that can help you conduct your business quickly, efficiently, and with less stress? It’s true! But with so many apps to choose from, how does today’s solopreneur decide which ones to utilize to keep her business running smoothly?
Today I’m sharing a list of the 5 must-have iPhone apps that I believe all bloggers and small business owners should be using in order to get organized, meet deadlines, and stay physically fit. Take a look.
- Dropbox – Dropbox is the place for your documents, photos, videos, and other files. The files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up, and you can get to them from all your devices. This is so, so important for today’s busy solopreneur, because mobile devices and wifi hot spots allow us to work from anywhere, and Dropbox allows access to our files no matter where in the world we’re working.
- Everalbum – This amazing app protects your life’s photos so you never have to worry about losing them. Across devices and photo sources, Everalbum automatically backs up your photos and videos so you can access them at any time, from multiple deviceds. You can then free up space on your device by removing photos from your camera roll. I LOVE this app and highly recommend it!
- Todoist – This simple to-do list app was built to help you do more and stress less. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to give you peace of mind. This app works seamlessly across 14 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
- Fitbit – We’ve talked about the fact that solopreneurs tend to spend too much time at their computers and not enough time being active. That’s why you need Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
- Google Calendar – All your calendars in one, easy place! Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
These are just a few of the apps that I use day in and day out, and the ones that help me run my business seamlessly and effortlessly. To be honest, I wouldn’t know what to do without them!
What are your favorite iPhone apps for running your blog or business on the go? Leave a comment and let me know what works for you!
This post contains affiliate links which means that if you follow one of these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligated to make your purchase using my links, but please know that I will never share a product or service with you unless I truly believe it will benefit you, your business, and your customers and readers.
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 8 Ways to Build Your Personal Brand - June 21, 2017
- 5 Tips for a Great Staycation (Even When You Work from Home) - June 13, 2017
- 5 Tips for Working at Home with Kids - May 17, 2017