With the holidays just around the corner, I’m betting you’ve given more than a little thought to what kind of gifts can help your business make a huge impact in 2017.
Today I’m sharing my holiday gift guide for creatives and solopreneurs, and I’m willing to bet you’ll find some items here that will make your work life just a little bit easier next year. At the very least, some of these gifts are great for treating yourself and let’s be honest: we all deserve a little treat now and then!
Holiday Gift Guide for Creatives & Solopreneurs
- NanoTips Formula for Texting Gloves — $10.99
- Polaroid Zip Mobile Printer — $99.99
- Toddy Gear Universal Phone Wedge Stand — $17.23
- Have You Tried Turning It Off and On Again Tee — $15.99
- Adura Gooseneck Smartphone Stand — $9.99
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones — $252.98
- Smagreho Desk Foot Hammock — $14.99
- Henry USB Desk Vacuum Cleaner — $19.99
- CozyPhones Sleep Headphones — $21.97
- Picture Keeper Connect 16GB Flash Drive — $79.99
- Echo Dot — $49.99
- Glowmark Quick Charge Tassel — $10.00
- Pixnor Foam Balloon Speaker — $7.59
- Apple Sport Smart Watch — $330.99
- D-Click Camera USB Memory Stick — $10.98
- USB Pet Rock — $17.49
- Samsung Fast Charge Charging Stand — $41.99
- Walnut Keys for Apple Keyboard — $40.00
- Touchscreen Display Roller Cleaner — $18.99
- Archeer Bluetooth Speaker — $79.99
As you can see, there’s a little something for everyone on this list, and even better, there’s something for every budget. Whether you’re looking for a treat for yourself or a great gift for your favorite creative or solopreneur, any of these items is sure to be a hit.
What’s on your wish list this year? I’d love for you to share it with me in a comment below!
This post contains affiliate links which means that if you follow one of these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligated to make your purchase using my links, but please know that I will never share a product or service with you unless I truly believe it will benefit you, your business, and your customers and readers.
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 4 Ways to Use Styled Stock Photography for Your Blog or Business - January 16, 2017
- 6 Places to Work When You Need a Change of Scenery - January 9, 2017
- 6 Ways to Brighten Up Your Office Space - January 2, 2017