As a blogger or small business owner, we know there are so many little details to keep track of as we work to grow our business. For me, one of the most important things I like to monitor are my blog and social media statistics, and I do this on a monthly basis.
That’s why I created this blog & social media statistics tracker. There’s nothing fancy about it, but as you can see, it’s a great way to keep track of those important growth statistics each and every month. I love that it creates a “snapshot”, making it easy to see just how much my blog and social media channels have grown in a year’s time.
This printable allows you to track important statistics such as:
- Blog page views
- Unique visitors
- Facebook followers
- Twitter followers
- Pinterest followers
- Instagram followers
- YouTube followers
- Google+ followers
- Email subscribers
How To Use This FREE Printable
This freebie is perfect for using in your planner. See the following instructions for printing it in the size that works best for you. I recommend printing on 32 lb. Hammermill paper, because it’s just so durable yet luxurious.
- Download the letter size version (8.5×11) here. After printing, it can be 3-hole punched and place in a pretty 3-ring binder, or if you use the LARGE Happy Planner, you can punch it and add it to your planner.
- To use this printable in a STANDARD size Happy Planner, download the letter size version (above) and then print it at 85 percent. You’ll need to trim away the excess so that it will fit in your planner, then punch holes and you’re ready to go.
- Download the A5 half-letter size here. This size is perfect for the large Kikki K, Carpe Diem, or Webster’s Pages planners. This one prints 2 copies per page, so you’ll have to cut it in half and then hold punch it to fit in your planner.
No matter which size you choose, I’m sure this blog & social media statistics printable will make it much easier to track those important numbers.
This post contains affiliate links which means that if you follow one of these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligated to make your purchase using my links, but please know that I will never share a product or service with you unless I truly believe it will benefit you, your business, and your customers and readers.
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 5 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Bloggers and Small Business Owners - April 14, 2017
- 5 Tips to Prepare for Being Away From the Office - March 6, 2017
- 6 Things to Do at Night to Ensure a Successful Morning - February 27, 2017