If you’re starting to plot your blog’s course of action for 2017, you’ll definitely want to grab my brand new blog planner printable. It’s a fun and colorful must-have for any blogger who truly wants to get organized and start taking her blog seriously. And bonus? It’s totally free!
My brand new blog planner for 2017 is a great resource for tracking so many important details of your blog or website. It’s 15 pages, including:
- A year-at-a-glance calendar so you can view all of 2017 on one page;
- Blog data sheet for tracking little details like hosting and cPanel information, theme and design details like fonts and color codes;
- Yearly blog planner that allows you to brainstorm ideas for every month of the coming year;
- Weekly blog planner that’s perfect for notes, to-do lists, and social media;
- Daily with hourly schedule, Top 3, meal planning, and more;
- Pages for tracking blog income and expenses;
- Blog ideas journal, perfect for more brainstorming and planning;
- Pages for tracking affiliate and sponsorship information;
- Blog giveaways planning page;
- Password tracker log;
- Online order tracker;
- Important contacts.
This happy and colorful blog planner truly is a great way to organize all the important details in a beautiful way! Get your FREE copy by clicking here.
How To Use Your New Blog Planner
After you download the blog planner, you’ll want to print it. I highly recommend printing on 32 pound Hammermill copy paper. It’s a sturdy paper that’s also luxurious, making it perfect for using for planners.
- If you download the standard letter-size version of the planner (8.5×11), I recommend using a 3-hole punch and placing it in a pretty binder (see a couple of my favorites here and here). Or if you use the LARGE Happy Planner, you can punch your planner pages and add them to your Happy Planner.
- To use this printable in a STANDARD size Happy Planner, download the letter size version and then print it at 85 percent. You’ll need to trim away the excess so that it will fit in your planner, then punch holes and you’re ready to go.
- If you download the A5, you’ll find this size is perfect for the large Kikki K,Carpe Diem, or Webster’s Pages planners. Simply print, cut the pages in half using a paper trimmer, and then use a 6-hole punch and then place inside the planner of your choice.
I’ve been using this planner for several months now, and it truly meets all of my needs as a blogger. The planner makes it easy for me to keep important blog and website data at my fingertips, and I’m always able to find what I’m looking for. It’s a great way to keep track of upcoming giveaways, as well as details about the sponsors and affiliate programs I work with.
To receive your totally awesome, totally FREE copy of my 2017 Blog Planner, simply click here.
How do you keep track of important blog details? I’d love for you to give my new planner a try! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about it!
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 4 Ways to Use Styled Stock Photography for Your Blog or Business - January 16, 2017
- 6 Places to Work When You Need a Change of Scenery - January 9, 2017
- 6 Ways to Brighten Up Your Office Space - January 2, 2017