I’ve written many times about the importance of establishing a good morning routine, and how the way you spend those first few hours can determine the entire course of your day.
So, doesn’t it make perfect sense that what you put into your body each morning will also have a major impact on the rest of your day? I love the idea of starting my day with a cup of warm lemon water, because of the many benefits it provides the body. And then after my lemon water, a smoothie is always one of my favorite morning treats.
Banana smoothies are my usual go-to breakfast, but I also love this delicious brain booster smoothie. And let’s be honest: a lot of mornings, my brain can definitely use a little kickstart.
The brain booster smoothie is filled with delicious, healthy ingredients and can be whipped together in just a couple of minutes. When something this yummy is also good for me, that’s definitely a win-win.
Next time you’re looking for a quick, simple, and tasty way to start your day, why not try this delicious breakfast treat.
- 6 oz container of low fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, chopped (my favorite apples!)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Add all ingredients to your blender. I personally love the Magic Bullet!
- Blend until smoothie is the consistency you like.
- Pour into your favorite drinking cup, add a straw, and enjoy! What a great way to start your day!
What’s your favorite breakfast or early morning treat? Tell me about it in a comment below!
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 3 Reasons to Partner With a Virtual Assistant in 2017 - February 20, 2017
- 7 Habits For a Great Morning Routine - February 13, 2017
- 6 Things Your Social Media Manager Should Be Doing for You - February 6, 2017