No matter how long you’ve been blogging, there are still lessons to be learned every single day. One of my favorite ways to learn is by reading books written by bloggers who want to share their experiences to help others grow. It’s kind of like having your own personal mentor inside the pages of a book!
Today I’m sharing 5 of my all-time favorite books for bloggers. Yes, there are hundreds, if not thousands of books on the topic of blogging, but these 5 must-read books for bloggers are among the very best. Take a look!
1) How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup – I don’t care how long you’ve been blogging, whether it’s one day or 10 years, there’s something for you in this book. This one is available as an e-book or in paperback. Personally, I recommend the paperback version because there are going to be a lot of things you want to highlight and refer back to later.
2) Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind by Jocelyn K. Glei – While this book isn’t specifically written for bloggers, it contains a lot of very valuable information about the importance of creating a routine and staying focused on goals, and that’s valuable information we all can use.
3) Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community by Joy Deangdeelert Cho – This book covers every imaginable topic as it relates to blogging, and it’s clear, concise, and easy to read. The author’s personal insight is priceless, and it makes this a great resource no matter where you are in the blogging game.
4) The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer content by Sarah Morgan – Covering topics like planning blog content, social media, products and services, email newsletters, marketing and advertising, budget, and website design, this one is pretty much the blogger’s Bible, if you ask me.
5) How to Style Your Brand: Everything You Need to Know to Create a Distinctive Brand Identity by Fiona Humberstone – Again, while this one isn’t specifically gear toward blogging, we all know how important brand identity is, and the author will walk you through the process of styling an engaging brand. This is a must-read, y’all.
With the holiday season approaching, keep in mind that any (or all!) of these books would make fantastic gifts for your favorite blogger.
Have you read any really great books on blogging? I’d love for you to share them here in a comment so that my other readers and I can check them out!
The fine print: this blog post contains affiliate links, which means if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you’re not obligated to make your purchase using these links but please know that when you do, it helps support my business and for that, I thank you.
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 4 Ways to Use Styled Stock Photography for Your Blog or Business - January 16, 2017
- 6 Places to Work When You Need a Change of Scenery - January 9, 2017
- 6 Ways to Brighten Up Your Office Space - January 2, 2017