Are there any bloggers on your holiday shopping list this year? If so, you’re going to want to take a peek at my list of 10 holiday gifts for bloggers. Trust me, any of the items below would be much appreciated by the special blogger in your life! And if you’re a blogger yourself, maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your own wish list! Take a look!
1) Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer – I got one of these amazing little printers for my birthday, and I LOVE it! Tiny enough to fit in a purse, pocket, backpack, or briefcase, and awesome enough to print on the go! Perfect for printing photos directly from your smart phone!
2) Like/Dislike Stamps – I’m not sure these stamps serve a practical purpose, but they’re just so dang cute. Anyone who loves Facebook will get a kick out of this gift!
3) Pretty Notebooks – As a blogger and business owner, I’m constantly taking notes and making lists, and I love doing it in a pretty notebook. These from Kate Spade are among my favorites.
4) Pretty Pens – Along with my pretty notebooks, I love to use pretty pens and these Papermate Flair pens are my favorites. There’s a color for every mood!
5) iPhone/iPad Stand – I love using a stand for my iPhone and iPad! Perfect for video conferencing, hands-free movie-watching, and more.
6) Keurig Brewing System – Because most bloggers are powered by coffee or tea, a Keurig makes an amazing gift. I use mine every day and I love it. Perfect for a little afternoon pick-me-up!
7) Pretty planner – Your favorite blogger needs a really amazing planner to help manage her busy schedule. The Happy Planner is one of my favorites, and it’s priced so right.
8) Online Blogging Classes – In order to keep our blogs and social media growing and thriving, we must stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in social media and blogging. One great way is Content Brew, the self-paced e-course from Blog Clarity.
9) Inspirational Coffee Mugs – This gift pairs perfectly with the Keurig listed above. What blogger wouldn’t love this cute mug!
10) A New Blog Design – If it’s time for a new look, I can’t recommend Restored 316’s themes highly enough. I’m using one here on this site, and you’ll find them all around the blogosphere. So beautiful, and customizable enough to make them your own!
What’s on your blogger wish list this year? I’d love for you to let me know in a comment below!
*The fine print: This article contains affiliate links which means that if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but when you do, you are supporting my blog and business, and for that I am so grateful!
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- 3 Reasons to Partner With a Virtual Assistant in 2017 - February 20, 2017
- 7 Habits For a Great Morning Routine - February 13, 2017
- 6 Things Your Social Media Manager Should Be Doing for You - February 6, 2017